Saturday, March 26, 2005

Thoughts on the NCAA tournament

Well, this is about the 13th tournamnet I've watched and I think that this one has lived up to the hype. The Bucknell/Kansas, West Virginia/Wake Forest, Vermont/Syracuse, UW-M/Alabama/Boston College/Illinois games, and most recently the UNC/Villanova and Michigan State/Duke game tonight. This tournament is as good if not better than when 2 #8 seeds made the Final Four in 2000 (Wisconsin, UNC). This is what basketball fans like me live for espically when we live in such a damn depressing world right now. I mean between the Red Lake school shooting and Terry Schaivo case it'sd nice to be distracted by a bunch of college kids playing some kick ass basketball right now. What's left of this should be amazing, I mean who thought West Virginia or Wisconsin would make the Elite 8? Still I gotta root for my Tar Heels, GO UNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: