Thursday, April 21, 2005

New book I'm reading...

last night after picking up my first paycheck from Jerry's I went over to Barns& Noble trying to find Michael Savage's new book; Liberalism is a mental disorder. Unfortunately the book was taken off the front shelf which is where it was when I checked the day before, so I had to spend like 10 painful minutes searchinig before I came up with it. I also saw books there I would get in the future, most notably, "South Park conservative" which looks really funny. Anyway, I'm through the first chapter and I'm impressed so far, he lays into Bush about his handling of Iraq after Baghdad fell and it's hard to argue his reasoning. I will not say anymore for people who want to put down $20 to read it or borrow it at the library. By the way, it's the best $20 I have EVER spent.

1 comment:

Ben said...

everyone, my mind has been changed. John fanman has given me enlightenment because he said Michael Savage has been proven to be false! Wow, I'd like to see who "proved" that dude. I bet it's some bitter liberal who is jealous that he doesn't have the audience or ability to sell books like Mr. Savage does.