Friday, May 27, 2005

Hats off to our graduating class...

Well, we got our yearbooks yesterday and believe it or not they picked a good album. I was expecting 50 Cent or some pop crap to be the favorite album but it was Green Day's American Idiot. Now I know that some of (most actually) the songs take direct cheap shots at my beliefs and our president but that doesn't mean I don't know good music when I hear it. I am willing to put politics aside (except for anti-flag, those people are disgusting) and listen to their music if it has a good message. Needless to say our class picked the best and most popular (those two rarely go together) album of 2004. Now anyone who disagrees with me on that, please post and tell me what you thought the best album of 2004 was.

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

Nightwish's Once.
European metal w/female opera singer for vocals and full orchestra and chorus to back them up.
Music was gorgeous, lyrics excellent.