Thursday, May 26, 2005

Why all the obsession wit stupid TV shows...

Ok I don't think all tv shows are stupid I have a list I like; 24, House, Lost (new one), The Apprentice, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Malcom in the Middle, and probably a few more I forgot. But I have NEVER understood the obsession with Friends (praise the lord that it's off the air), American Idol (they can't even get it right when given a REAL musician), The OC (thank god the season's over), and basically anything on the WB. Somebody please tell me what the deal is with these shows, I'd like to think I watch intelligent shows but maybe I'm the idiot (but I highly doubt it). Seriously I would like an honest explanation. Any man or woman out there is more than welcome to respond to this (although if your a male and try to defend this I might have to question your sexuality). I'm not ripping anyone (yet) I'm just looking for answers.

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

Urgh! I hated Friends with a passion. The 2nd to last place I waited tables would instantly flip to it when it came on and they'd all look like zombies watching it.
It was also an anti-male fantasy. I at first thought I was reading into it until I found a lot of
people agreed with me on it. Notice how the women were strong and were able to manipulate the guys to do anything they wanted and the guys
were so stupid. The guy they all liked was the most pansified - that David Schwimmer guy.