Tuesday, June 14, 2005

at least liberals are entertaining...

They're just so entertaining. They got spanked in the last election and my goodness I knew they were sore losers but they've officially gone above an beyond what I would have suspected from them after this last election.

Examples:

"Voter Fraud Conspiracies" .........Wahhhh... Boo Hoo.... Wahhhh

"Bush is Hitler" ................. Wahhhh.... Boo Hoo.... Wah

"No Blood for Oil and gas prices are too high" (I know, I don't get this one either) "Blame Bush!!!" Wahhhhhhh... Boo Hoo...

"Tax cuts for the rich (and everyone else) that have helped the economy, Bush Sucks..." Wahhhhh...

"Bush can't say nuclear properly... Impeach him!!" Boo Hoo..

"Bush was a 'C' student... so was Kerry, but he's not Bush... Bush is dumb... Sign my petition."

"Gas prices are high, Blame Bush and don't drill in the vast wasteland of Alaska." Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

"I'm a liberal, I don't know what I'm talking about most of the time so I'll just tell you to go to this 'link' which proves I'm right although the 'link' is about as reliable as Dan Rather doing a story that involves a memo." Boo Hoooooo

"The Downing Street Memo... read it... it proves Bush 'fixed' the intelligence on Iraq in 2002. See what I did there in my vast liberal wisdom... I took the work 'fixed' that is used in the memo and took it out of context (see... I'm not going to tell people that the British use of the word 'fix' is not the same as the way we use it in America. Even Tony Blair said this... but hey, what would someone from Great Britain know about his culture, right?) and now everyone will think that the intelligence was fixed (as long as they don't read the whole memo, of course.)" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

13 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

And another - "Anyone who owns a gun nowadays should go to jail," by Rosie O'Donnell, who by the way has armed bodyguards.

begins with v said...

Zombieslayer, I didn't know you were a refucklican too! OH NO!!! hehe...Ben, sorry, but I have to join in with all the whining...BUSH SUCKS...BOOOO WHAAAAA

The Zombieslayer said...

Slade - I'm not a republican. Scan my site for "My Ideal Politician." I think it was last month. You'll see why I'm 3rd Party.

Ben said...

ZS, you are 3rd party and I'm not, but we have similar belief systems. The difference is I'm willing to identify myself with a party I may not agree with 100% but your willing to stick to a 3rd party. Maybe someday we could start a party of our own a libertarian/conservative mix of some sorts. Which I do think that a majority of the country is, less government is always better. Paul, I'll get back to you on that, the report is like the 9/11 commission report. It has stuff for both sides to go at each other.

Ben said...

and slade lol, you can whine all you want he's president until jan. 2009. I just hope you aren't one of those nutjob liberals who are pushing for impeachment. Even if it somehow worked Dick Cheney would be prez and I know how you liberals love him so much...

aNON said...

Ben,

Do you think Jeb will have a go at it in '09? Do you wish so?

What about Condoleeza Vs. Hillary?

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

All you've done in that post it take legitimate issues and trivialise them which funnily enough is the tactic used by Bush and pals. What a surprise.

Ben said...

and liberals do the same thing too, how naiive are you daniel. Cultured shocked, hmm at this point I don't know, I would like to see a Rudy vs. Hillary; Rudy would absolutely crush her. It's too early to say though, but I would bet money that Billery will get the nomination for the dems, our side is WIDDEEE open. Who knows? And no I don't wanna see Jeb take a run at it in '08 that would be just too weird...

The Zombieslayer said...

Cultureshocked & Ben - I would love to see Rice run, just for the sake of having someone in the White House who's very well rounded. She knows her history, she's a heck of a speaker, and she's also an accomplished pianist, having jammed with none other than Yo Yo Ma. She's also a gun nut, which is a big thumbs up in the Zombieslaying household.

Hillary has too many enemies to run. I sure hope she doesn't win the nomination. For once, I'd like to see at least two viable candidates and greater than 50% of the eligible voters voting.

For the third parties, I think Nader will be too old to run as a Green, Buchanan might make his last run as Reform, and I bet Badnarik will be the Libertarian again. Of course none of them will win, but I'd love to see a Third Party candidate get 5% of the vote.

Ben said...

hmm lets see daniel, maybe the one today who compared Gitmo to death camps and gulags again on the freaking senate floor. And YOUR generalizing too, who are Bush's "buddies" that you speak of? And you said I hate conservatism and everything it stands for is a personal opinion. Why can't my feeling of liberalism being a mental disorder be an opinion too? Way to double-speak dude, your side has matered it and people here in the USA won't take it anymore. That's why republicans have taken the last 3 elections here in the US.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

The Gitmo comment was valid. You read out the crimes commited there and you'd think it was Nazi Germany.

But you're the good guys right? So you can do what you want. *vomit*

Buddies equals his pals in big business and multinationals and big earners who he keeps so sweet at the expense of all others.

Being liberal is obviously not a mental disorder you child, you're saying that to get attention.

Ben said...

wow so specific. Yea and 6 million people have died in gitmo. We round up people and starve them to death. How about the fact that the prisoners get better meals than our GI's? Huh, how the fuck is that even close to being Nazi. And no I'm not saying liberalism is a mental disorder to get attention, I'm doing it to educate people because how else can you explain Dickhead Turbin's comments the other day? Which he, by the way, FINALLy apologized for today.

Ben said...

I do honestly believe that because before that I wanted to hurt them for the things they were saying. But now I'm trying to help them, although some are absolutley beyond help. And yes it is a slogan from a book but I happen to agree with it 100%.