Monday, June 20, 2005

baseball, the great american pasttime...

Today, for fathers day I went to go see a Twins game with my dad. It was awsome we got to see Johan Santana pitch (best pitcher in baseball) and we won this thing called the 'row of fame' where we got free hot dogs for being in the correct row. We lost 5-1 but it was still fun, and once again made me proud to be an American. Nothing restores your faith in this country or the people in it when you see 31,00+ people singing the National Anthem or God Bless America (liberals, of course, would want to change it to God Bless the World, but I digress...). Anyone else do something cool for Fathers Day?

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

We chilled and watched lots of movies. I've lost interest in baseball. Used to be a huge S.F. Giants fan. I'm waiting for football season, and hoping the Packers actually can build a defense this year.

I assume you're a Vikings fan. Would be interesting to see just how good Culpepper is without Moss. I hate Moss, but I assume a lot of Viking fans do too. The guy's a punk.