Tuesday, June 28, 2005

BTK should DIE and die painfully...

Ok here's a nice little rant I just have to get off my chest (and these seem to get the most comments anyway so what the hell). The BTK (Bind, Torture, Kill) killer can't be killed. I can't describe him any better than what Jeff Davis called him (his mother was a victim of this sick bastard) Davis called Rader a "classic, textbook sociopath" who had "no conscience, just a black hole inside the shell of a human being." To be fair I don't even see the shell of a human being, I see a monster, not a human, an inhumane sick monster who needs to be dragged out into the street and shot, multiple times, and the first one shouldn't be fatal. I mean isn't it only fair for the 10 people he randomly killed? Hell, I'd do it myself and have no remorse, in order for it to be murder I have to kill a human, he isn't a human. The one line in the CNN story kills me (hmmm, probably not the best choice of words, oh well).
Under Kansas law Rader can be sentenced to life in prison for each charge.

Sedgwick County District Attorney Nola Foulston said Monday she will ask for the maximum sentence possible -- and for each of those sentences to be served consecutively.
Boy, I hope that he gets what's coming to him in prison. As a final note for those who bring up Cruel and Unusal Punishment, to them I say, was what he did to his victims not cruel and unusual? I mean since he took away those people's rights why can't we take away his? I hope that he gets murdered in prison but he first needs a few human booster shots from inmates. I hope that they can be as creative in killing him as he was with his victims. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

3 comments:

tshsmom said...

I'm TOTALLY with you on this one, Ben! I've always said that we should turn these beasts over to the victim's families.

Ben said...

once again we have found common ground tshsmom.

loboinok said...

Excellent stuff!