Friday, June 17, 2005

dickheads driving...

Spending about an hour on the highway today it occured to me, people in Minnesota are complete jackasses when their driving on the highway. Not only jackasses but dangerous ones; the ones that if your not paying attention will run you off the road (literally) if your not paying attention. Even though you might expect me to be one of these dangerous people on the road I'm not. I am "nice" on the road, granted I do usually flip the bird to at least one car per highway trip and I yell at people as I'm letting them merge but that's still better than 80% of the drivers here in this goddamn state. I believe in karma, you know what goes around comes around, so I figure if I'm good to people on the road something good will happen to me in another aspect of my life sometime in the future. Also I listen to a show called Coast to Coast AM every night from 12-4 and there is a roundtable discussion on weather or not 9/11 was a conspiracy, I will post with the main points from both sides tommorow and comment on it.

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

I'm too "nice" on the road because I already know if I'm going to die young, it will be in a car accident. They're bad everywhere though, just different levels of bad. So far though, I'd surprisingly take California drivers over about anyone and New York drivers are the worst. Never been to Boston, but they're the worst statistically. Florida's bad too.