Wednesday, June 15, 2005

One last post before bed...

Ok, this will be the LAST political related post I will put up for 7-10 days, during that time I will talk about sports, news, videogames, and anything else I can find that doesn't have to do with politics. Even I get burnt out after a certain point, there is only so much that can be said before you want to scream and punch something/someone. With that said here I go. Reasons to boycott Chinese goods:

China's labor practices encourage outsourcing and drive down American wages. Aren’t you tired of manufacturing jobs leaving the US? #1 way to slove outsourcing, stop buying Chinese goods! Cut off their lifeline that keeps them going.

China has an atrocious human rights track record, including its illegal occupation of Tibet. This occupation has been marked by religious oppression of Tibet’s proud Buddhist population, political imprisonment, torture and murder. Yes see us conservatives have a heart too people. Were just not rabid at the mouth about freeing them.

China is a threat to regional stability, and threatens to destroy and takeover peaceful Taiwan, if Taiwan ever sought independence, because we all know that this can't possibly happen...

Why contribute to the rapid military buildup of a violent and abusive Communist regime that is secretly trying to destroy us, don't laugh people they want our top spot. Let's keep it away from them buy buying products made in the USA!

I know it may be hard but I will commit myself to trying to buy as many American goods as possible, even if it means spending a little bit more for that good. I mean don't you hate American flags that say "Made in China" or "Tiawan". I cringe whenever I see "Made in China" on a product our family has or about to buy. Do everything in your power to buy American!

6 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Steel Tariffs.

The Zombieslayer said...

Hey Paul, you're alright. .22s are underrated rifles. One of these days, I'll need to add one to my collection (yeah I know that they're supposed to be the first real gun you buy, but I seem to like to do things backwards).

As for Chinese goods, I won't buy from China because:
1) They might have nukes pointed at us,
2) They have horrible human rights records,
3) Everything I've ever bought from them has been junk.

The Zombieslayer said...

Ben - going to miss your political posts. I just finished up what will hopefully be the last in the string of anti-PC posts, then I too have nothing but babes and humor in the queue. I know how you feel.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

As for Chinese goods, I won't buy from China because:
1) They might have nukes pointed at us,
2) They have horrible human rights records,
3) Everything I've ever bought from them has been junk.


*cough* You could swap China for US and not really notice too much difference...apart from your economy's shrinking.

Ben said...

ZS, yeah I know it will be tough for me too. But I will take the personal ban off sometime later next week (22-23rd). And by the way I'll miss your anti-pc posts too.

The Zombieslayer said...

Ben - don't worry, they'll be back.