Monday, June 27, 2005

poll...

I will seriously determine weather or not to activate this adsense thing on this blog by the results of this poll. FYI people everything that is on here now isn't making any money, I choose to put all this stuff up.
And while I'm at it I'll do a videogame and movie (2 actually) review
Tiger Woods 2005 for the PS2 is an amazing game, the most amazing part is that it only cost me $30 for it. Well worth the money, I've been up all weekend playing it, very addictive.
On sunday I went to go see Mr and Mrs. Smith. I have to say I was surprised. There was a little bit of a love story but it was mainly an intense action movie that actually had an interesting plot line. The best part had to be the car chase scene, best one I've seen sicne Matrix: Reloaded. It was actually a semi-comedy too, because Brad and Angelina find out that their marriage is a sham as a result of them both being hitmen and having to hide that from each other. I didn't have high expectations going in but I will give it a 9/10. In other words go see it, in the afternoon, don't pay full price for it.
Later last night I saw Get Shorty, very bizzare movie. It was all kind of a blur and it was funny. 7/10, worth a rental if you haven't already seen it.
I will review more videogames and movies in the future and later this week I need to do a CD review of Seether. Good CD.

2 comments:

tshsmom said...

None of us can afford to turn down money, Ben.

Ben said...

thanks tshsmom, I feel a little less like a sellout now.