Thursday, June 23, 2005

tracking this tag thing...

Well its 2:30 am here and I have to work in less than 10 hours, I think I am an offical blog nerd now. Anyway this whole tag thing had me facinated, and I decided to backtrack it, it turns out it started right here and has spread like a computer virus. It moved on and one of its next "victims" werethis one then here here, here,here,here,here,said, ZS and me. Now, of course there were many other layers and more people and this originally started out with 5 things you miss from childhood but eventually it transformed into what are your top 5 books to what can you not live without; books, movies, or music? Kinda reminds me of that stupid telephone game we played when we were kids (creepy connection huh?) we said something and then by the time it got to the end it usually wasn't even close. Seriously this thing might be all over blogspot by the end of the month. It would be interesting to see what the question is then, anyone else up for tracking it for fun?

2 comments:

begins with v said...

ben, I thought of you when I visited this blog today--
http://jcmeepers.blogspot.com

there is some heavy debating between liberals and conservatives going on--thought you'd like it

Ben said...

Thanks slade, I'll look into it.