Wednesday, July 06, 2005

a little thank you...

To all the people who have linked to this site from their blog. I really appreciate it and will ALWAYS return the favor, if I haven't please let me know. Also as a promise (or threat depending on how you treat me) I will link up people who comment on my site and in case you don't know I do not accept Anonymous comments, if you don't have the balls to tell me who you are you do not get to comment on this site, plain and simple. Also don't feel that you have to agree with me (even if your conservative) I like debate and this is an open forum for debate (see previous comments). To any liberal who wants to rip me, feel free guys I won't censor you, I welcome your comments because you are so insane most of the time I get a good laugh from your comments.

1 comment:

tshsmom said...

I WILL link you as soon as my husband has time to get blogroller on my blog. He's the computer genius; I'm the point and clicker.