Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Inside 9/11...

The documentary got major press (or maybe I just watch too much tv) before it aired last night and tonight on the National Geographic Channel. I have it all on tape, for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about it was a 4 hour 2 part documentary about 9/11. The first two hours were background, the last two were about 9/11 and what followed. In the end this might be a doucmentary for the ages (besides its so much better than Farenheit 9/11, plus you didn't have to pay to see it) and should be commended if for no other reason it was non-partisan. The ending went like this, OBL and a Pakistan reporter were in the hills of Afganistan in November, 2001 with US forces off in the distance. Bin Laden told the reporter, and I quote "We love death. The U.S. loves life. That is the difference between us". I couldn't have said it any better myself. And this is why we must win, it truly is a battle of good vs. evil despite the fact that those on the left don't want you to see it that way. Sadly, I really think they are more on the side of the terrorists than the US sometimes because they both hate America.

3 comments:

Lone Ranger said...

Didn't see it. For some reason, my cable service sees fit to carry five PBS stations rather than National Geographic.

The Zombieslayer said...

Didn't see it either. Good quote by Osama though. That's classic.

Ben said...

ok guys, if interested in seeing it go to http://www.nationalgeographic.com/channel/inside911/

and if you want to order it, it's like $30. Trust me it's worth the money.