Thursday, August 25, 2005

Minnesota state fair...

I'm sick of politics. So here's a post about something everyone in the country should know about. The Minnesota State Fair is the 2nd largest state fair in the country (behind Texas ZS ;). Anyway I suggest that everyone in this country come here at least one time in your life to experience it. I have went every year for the past 14 years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Over 100,000 people a day visit it and there are so many cool things. The midway, bandshell, barns, deep fried everything (including candy bars, still haven't had one yet). It is all amazing. It is really part of Americana, plus all the local radio stations go there and broadcast everyday from the fairgrounds. Even national talk show hosts go there, I plan on going to see Dennis Prager on Monday if I don't work.

1 comment:

tshsmom said...

Try the spaghetti on a stick. I heard about it on the news and I'm curious.