Wednesday, September 07, 2005

How can you be like me...

your probably reading this saying how the hell does a 19 year old know this much, it's quite simple actually, I use technology. Here are my favorites of each medium...

TV Stations
Fox News
MSNBC
CNBC
Fox
Comedy Central
Cartoon Network
History Channel
Fox Sports Net
ESPN
ESPN2

Shows
Too Late with Adam Carolla (10:30 pm CST Comedy Central)
24 (coming back to fox in winter 2005)
House (starts up in 2 weeks)
South Park (just watch Comedy central)
anything on Fox News and CNBC
Tucker Carlson (on MSNBC 9 pm CST weeknights)
Simpsons (#1 for 15 years, now #3-4)
Futurama (they should have been more)
Family Guy (Best show on TV)
American Dad (second best show on tv)

more but I can't think anything else for now

Newspaper
Pioneer Press (pioneerpress.com, I think)
One paper is enough

websites
illwillpress.com (guy is exactly like me)
cnn.com (my homepage)
foxnews.com (enough said)
realclearpolitics.com
newsmax.com
espn.com
sports.yahoo

Radio shows
93X half-assed morning show
Any show on KFAN (KFAN.com or 1130am in the MSP area)
Michael Savage
Hugh Hewitt
Dennis Prager
Loveline with Adam Carolla and Dr.Drew (check local radio stations)
Coast to Coast AM (1500am for MSP area, coasttocoastam.com)

If there's anything out there that I missed and you think I would like please let me know. New media rocks. I know that sounds like a lot of stuff that I do, but I have a life and friends. Follow this and you will become conservative, period.

No comments: