Friday, September 02, 2005

Why did so many people stay?

There was a madatory evacuation, free transportation provided and shelters that opened around New Orleans. Very rarely mandatory evacution areas get hit, this time it did. Keep in mind that before you go blaming Bush and govt. he signed $10.5 bil in federal relief funds BEFORE HE LEFT CRAWFORD. Also, the NYT didn't have one article on Katrina on Sunday, look at my posts on the 29th, I could see this was coming and I'm 19, why didn't the NYT say anything?!? I had 4 posts about Katrina before the national media even picked it up!! Just look down there! If your going to blame anyone for this, don't blame Bush, blame the media. They refused to cover it until it was too late, I had to go to the Weather Channel and Newsmax to find things. All you liberals out there blaming Bush should be blaming the media, Bush did his job, the media didn't. By the time they got off their lazy asses it was too little too late. One final thing, and this is really sad. All those poor people didn't leave New Orleans because they had no money; and they would have gotten their welfare checks on September 1st!!! Now, can you see why I'm against welfare (all together now espically)?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed. The left is proving to be a bunch of kooks again. Have you seen DailyKos? Idiots. I am embarassed for them.

Ben said...

I am too, it is best to not even acknowlege them.

Ben said...

why can't we just unite?