Friday, October 28, 2005

nuclear terrorism...

Yea, like most good bloggers I should say something about the leak investigation, here I go, I don't care. Yes I could give a damn about who leaked who to whom, I mean when radical Islamofacists are trying to kill us. This is an excerpt from Nuclear Terrorism: the ultimate preventable catastrophe.

Nine months after the attack on New York, Osama bin Laden's official press spokesman, Suliman Abu Gheith made a chilling statement on a now defunct Al Qaeda asspciated Web site. www.alneada.com "We have the right," Abu Gheith asserted, "to kill 4 million Americans- 2 million of them children, and to exile twice as many and wound and cripple hundreds of thousands."
Four million Americans, an eerily specific specific and precise figure, clearly not one pulled out of thin air...
it goes on to say how eeire the logic and specificity of the number. Anyway while all the other bloggers are out there covering this retarded investigation I will be pushing to find real news. And give excerpts from the book I'm reading when I feel it is necessary.

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

I really think we need to up our efforts to get Osama. I'm tired of playing around. Before executing him, let the families of those killed in 9/11 each get one punch on him. Well, I bet he won't make half a dozen and execution won't be necessary.