Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A quote...

From Abe Lincon...

"You can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time."

I heard it listening to Savage last night, there are some people (me, ZS, and him to name a few) that fall into the third category there. A lot of people I know fall into the first 2 groups of people that he mentioned. I am calling on everyone who reads this to write your senators (I don't care who they are) to oppose this nomination. This woman Bush nominated hasn't ever even been a judge! We will not be fooled on this one. The blogsphere will attack it's own (I hope) on this one. I don't really care how good of a person she is, she isn't qualified and thats final!

2 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Well, since they're nominating her, how about nominating me? I have no experience as a judge. ;)

Ben said...

agreed