Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Why I love this time of year...

No it's not just because football season FINALLY started. It playoff time in baseball. So many important games in just one week. The only thing that beats this excitement wise is the first two days of the NCAA mens basketball tournament. And I will be doing a post on that when that time of year comes. My predictions

Division series
AL
Boston over Chicago in 4 ganes
Aneheim over NYY in 5 games
NL
San Diego over St. Louis in 5 games
Houston over Atlanta in 3 games

ALCS
Boston over Anehiem in 7 games
NLCS
Houston over San Diego in 6 games

World Series
Boston over Houston in 7 games


Yes it will be an exciting run and I can't wait to see how accurate I was.

2 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Bah. With the Giants out of the playoffs, I could care less what happens now. :(

Go Packers! win your first game already. :p

Ben said...

yea with my twins not there it's not the same, I just love baseball ZS.