Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm back...

Ok here's the deal I just got done talking to Zombieslayer on AIM and I've decided to return to the world of blogging, but I will continue my old format, this means not only will I discuss politics but I will talk about sports and review movies I've seen and CD's I've bought. On the outside chance I mention something pop-culture related (like TMZ shit) you should either shoot me or (perferably) tell me to shut the fuck up about it, this does not include my occasional rant about how the news reports stories to death, those are still fair game. I hope that my old readers will come back and I hope to find new ones in the process. Thank you and goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back.
I'm very curious about the fire in the movie theater and bomb on the plane. That's definitely something about law that I didn't know.

tshsmom said...

Welcome back Ben. We missed you!

Anonymous said...

Tagged you.