Saturday, March 01, 2008

retooling the site a little bit...

While most bloggers out there are focusing on the presidential election, I now have my own individual outlet to that in me writing a book so I will be doing mainly news stories from now on. But they will be by no means front page news items (unles the unthinkable happens). I will be focusing on terrorism and the jihadists. Now I know I may get hate mail for this but goddamn it we have freedom of speech in this country and I intend to use it. If you are offended by something posted please let me know so I can post your hate mail and refute you point by point. I am also ading a new link section on my sidebar related to this. I will post some political cartoons tomorrow to ligthen the mood a little bit then its back to the hard news on Monday.

3 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Awesome. Someone has to piss off the politically correct.

Good luck on your book.

Ben said...

thanks ZS

Anonymous said...

What's the book about?