Saturday, January 24, 2009

Barack Obama... America you elected this man, you reap what you sow

I think I posted this during the primares when there was still hope that Hillary would be the nominee, and honestly I can say this now; I would have pulled the lever for Hillary over McCain. Yeah I know, but I believe that Hillary actually wants whats best for this country. Now he says that "you can’t just listen Rush Limbaugh and expect things to get done”. that's a word for word quote yesterday, in a minute I will do an informative post about Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals and how Obama has already started to implement some of them in his first week in office.

2 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

His first choice for Attorney General is already scary.

It has begun.

Too bad that vid is already gone from youtube.

Anonymous said...

Ben, you would have been better off voting for a 3rd party like the Constitution Party, unless you really agree with Clinton's position on the issues.