Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The allure is starting to wear off of Obama

Once again, saying I told you so is getting old but when the center lefties start turning on Obama (or at least his "handlers") you know things aren't going well. Damn I mean were only 51 days in and the center-left Salon.com blog's writers are seeing the writing on the wall I saw back in oh I don't know, LAST MAY! Not to mention the fact Warren Buffet came out yesterday saying Obama's hurting the economy. I mean read this venom that is coming out of Camille Paglia's mouth in her opening paragraph about WH operations...

Yes, free the president from his flacks, fixers and goons -- his posse of smirky smart alecks and provincial rubes, who were shrewd enough to beat the slow, pompous Clintons in the mano-a-mano primaries but who seem like dazed lost lambs in the brave new world of federal legislation and global statesmanship.

Damn, she almost sounds like, dare I say it, A conservative. I mean Rahm "Dead Fish" Emanuel is running the show like Karl Rove could only have dreamed of, David Axelrod had to admit they were attacking Rush Limbaugh about how he wants Obama to fail (later today there will be a important post concerning that) and basically trying to distract the American people from what they're really doing. Then there's Robert Gibbs who is seriously the dumbest, worst speaking, press secretary I've ever seen. Remember people ripping Ari Fleisher and Scott McClellan during the Bush years? This idiot will be lucky to have his job by the end of the year at the rate he's going, I do have to say it provides some really great humor, I hope SNL does a paradoy of him soon.
Also remember during the campaign that all non-americans wanted Obama elected to help repair our relations with the world? Well Obama gave Brown a half-assed gift after Brown gave some frankly amazingly thoughtful stuff (if I was Brown I'd ask for it back). I mean 25 DVD's, really Barak? Didn't you learn etiquette at all growing up? Jesus fuckin christ man, oh and the gift Hillary gave the Russian Ambassador was a button that was meant to say "do-over" but the dipshits at the state department couldn't even get that right. The button said, and I really am not kidding, "overcharge" when translated back to english. Either we have morons running the state department or someone wanted to make Hillary look like a fool. I hope no one at our state department is that petty but you never know. Anyway you cut it that person had their ass canned. Things are looking dark for America, even though the Dow is going up, but even I am cynical at that. There is a growing unease in this country that could erupt into a "summer of violence" this year across the streets of America. 2009=1968, I'm just sayin...

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

I happen to like Camille Paglia a lot, and you'll notice the more you read her, you might find yourself having a lot in common.

I liked her defense of Sarah Palin. The liberal Hollywood crowd used to love making fun of Palin, but at least Palin had one thing seriously right - guns. I've always given her credit for that, and actually would have rather had Palin than McCain, Obama, or Biden.

Biden's the worst of the four. He'd ban pretty much everything if he could. Hated the guy for years.

Anyways, back to Paglia, she was going off on so called feminists for making fun of Palin. Palin has helped women tremendously, and Paglia explained why. I forgot her argument but I remember agreeing with it 100%.

Paglia also goes off on anti-sex feminists and is very hated by that crowd.

As for the summer of violence, it's already started here in California. The illegals now can't find work but they're still here. People are finding their windows broken and their stuff scattered everywhere even in "good" neighborhoods. I can't really feel sorry for anyone though - I was called "racist" for fighting illegal immigration. Now I can say "told you so, dumb ass."