Friday, April 03, 2009

Failblog and FML friday vol.2...

Ok, with all the shit that goes on in the world I'm glad I established this already last week. Comments about events in the last 48 hours worldwide will come sometime this weekend but not in this post.

cycleway-fail.jpg

Cats rule...
dogbasketfail.jpg
ridedesign.jpg
procreationfail.jpg
Gotta love the gays...
protests_fail.jpg
Cat better get away, badger family reunion
Badger Badger Badger...
calculus-fail.jpg
Now some FML...
Today, I sent a text message to my girlfriend telling her how much I wanted to make love to her tonight. I've just realized I sent it to her brother. FML

Today, my 14-year-old little sister asked me how I felt when I had my first sexual intercourse. I told her it was personal and was none of her business. She then looked at me and said "I thought it was nice". I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin. FML

Today, during a lunch I said "It must be awful to realize that you've been cheated on!". One of the men present had just found out that he had been. I then try to correct my tactlessness by saying "The worst must be when your wife leaves you for another woman". Which was also the case. FML

Today, my girlfriend made fun of me, saying that I'm too emotional. Which really pissed me off, and I started shouting at her to show her that I'm "all man". Which made me start crying. FML

Today, a driver stole the parking space I was about to pull into. I politely asked him to move. He had a go at me, so I kick his car twice, in front of a few witnesses. The car is fine. I ripped two ligaments in my foot and I'll have a cast for a month. FML

Tune in next week folks! I'm off to party...

No comments: