Saturday, May 23, 2009

Failblog and FML Friday, Saturday edition

The world is depressing enough, lets have some fun before we get back to sobering reality...

fail-owned-pwned-pictures

fail-owned-pwned-pictures


Some things are so wrong its funny, this is one of those things...
fail-owned-pwned-pictures

fail-owned-pwned-pictures

fail-owned-pwned-pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

fail-owned-pwned-pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

Id actually say its a darwin win

fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwnd pictures

fail owned pwnd pictures

fail owned pwnd pictures

fail owned pwnd pictures

fail owned pwnd pictures

fail owned pwned pictures


Now for some good FML...

Today, I tried buying a video game that was rated "M - for mature". The Cashier told me "you have to be 17 to buy this game". I didn't have any ID on me. I'm 25. FML

Today, I slipped on a banana peel in a store parking lot as I was getting out of my car. I landed on my ass. The cops that were parking behind me later informed me that I would be able to see the video on youtube. FML

Today, I was at my friend's younger brother's birthday party, who also happens to be deaf. His father gave him a bat and a blindfold and the boy started swinging away at what he thought was the pinata. Unfortunately, he could not see or hear anyone shouting to stop hitting his father. FML

Today, I am studying abroad in Mexico and someone asked me what it's like to be from Minnesota. I responded in Spanish, in front of thirty people, what I thought translated to, "If you get cold, you can just put on a jacket." Apparently, what I thought meant "jacket" actually meant "masturbate". FML

Today, while babysitting my nephews, one of them (7 year old boy) walks up to me and ask if I was a lesbian. I laughed it off. What ensued was an argument about my sexuality for a good two hours... I lost. FML

Today, the pharmacy lady wished me a happy birthday. I was buying the morning after pill. FML

Today, I picked up my cat and it went wild because I didn't know he was sleeping. I ended with with several cuts, and one on my wrist. Later a kid in my high school saw my wrist and told my guidance counselor who told my parents. Now everyone thinks I'm either a liar, attention whore, or emo. FML

Today, I was discussing my family heritage with my girlfriends parents. The minute I told them I came from a German background, her little brother (age 7) yelled out and pointed at me HITLER! FML

Today, I woke up at 5:15, snow blowed and salted the driveway for over an hour, left early and drove an hour on shitty roads just to get to work on time only to be laid off. FML

Today, I went to buy some Ibuprofen and got asked for ID. You have to be over 16 to buy it. I'm 25. FML


Thats all for now folks. Lots to do tomorrow...

1 comment:

kow said...

Eight point buck!!!! That had to hurt like a sumbitch.