Tuesday, May 19, 2009

fun stuff..

before I go full out into the new and improved Hard Rock Conservative (with 3+ posts a day) I thought I should have a little fun, some great stuff from failblog.org and fmylife.com
deerfail.jpg

mmm... mexican salad
Salad Fail

I perfer mine frog free thank you






Ok, this is one of the best ones I've seen on failblog EVER. Made me laugh for a good 30 seconds, and I really hope it was just a typo otherwise I missed out on something.



This is what my cats would do if they saw a mouse



Friendly Fail in Iraq


This one requires some analysis...
Epic Math Fail

Teacher WANTS to see him? ok then...


Worst business idea EVER
fail-owned-pwned-pictures


fail-owned-pwned-pictures


fail-owned-pwned-pictures


fail-owned-pwned-pictures


those were good, now for some FML...

Today, I had sex with a girl who cried out as she came "Forgive me Lord! Forgive me Lord!" FML

Today, I found out who'd been smoking MY weed in MY room. It wasn't my little brother. It was my parents. FML

Today, after going to college for 5 years to become an architect I discover my plumber makes more than I do. FML

Today, my mother bought me some « biodegradable » tissues. Indeed, they melted… in my hand. FML

Today, eating at a nice restaurant and feeling curious, I daringly ask for the surprise 'Maiden's Dreams' desert. The waiter comes back with a banana between two ice cream balls on a plate and no spoon. FML



More on Friday (hopefully)!

No comments: