Friday, June 05, 2009

It's that time again...

Failblog and FML friday!

fail owned pwned pictures
fail owned pwned pictures
fail owned pwned pictures
fail owned pwned pictures
fail owned pwned pictures
fail owned pwned pictures
fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures

now some FML

Today, I cut myself with child-proof scissors. FML

Today, someone in class was making a point about premarital sex - "90% of teen virgins aren't saving it for marriage, they just can't get any." Another classmate pointed me out specifically. FML

Today, my mother and I got into a huge fight about me being a lesbian. It ended with me saying "Fuck you!" to which she responded: "I bet you'd probably like to." FML

Today, while in our communal showers in the highschool football locker room, I started to swing my penis around because it feels good and I was alone. Two minutes later the rest of the team hops into the shower with me. 30 dudes, one self-induced boner. FML.

Today, I received a random packet of papers in the mail by the state suing me for child support. I am 22 and still a virgin. FML

Today, campus security called to inform me that my car had been in an accident. I rushed down to the security office to find most of the officers laughing. A portable john blew over on to my car and smashed my rear window. Now, security calls me "Port-A-Potty Guy," and my car smells like shit. FML

Today, I was volunteering at a nursing home and I was calling bingo numbers. And one woman stood up and started making noises, I asusmed she had won and I started clapping. She then fell on the floor and died of a heart attack. I essentially applauded her death. FML

Today, I was at the airport trying to help a man get to the right terminal. When he finished he turned to tell me "Don't worry, your English is pretty good, considering you're not American". English is my only language. FML

No comments: