Friday, October 16, 2009

Story of Stuff, Full Version; How Things Work, About Stuff aka indoctrination...

ok the reason I am posting this to my blog is that I really believe in a debate an exchange of the ideas that are out there. No matter how batshit crazy they are. I am in a critical thinking class this semester at the U of M where I will either have to debate for (god forbid), against this video and the statements this crazy bitch puts forth, without much citation mind you or be a mob and go after both sides. I hope I get to debate against the video, for obvious reasons. I actually saw this on Glenn Beck about a month ago and I plan on also posting the video that debunks this. The biggest problem I have with this video is that its being used like "An Inconvient Truth" was. That is that this is fact and there is no debate about this, the issue is settled. This is being used in schools as an indoctrination method for young school children. This is disgusting propganda that Gobbles and Pravda (look it up) would be very proud of. First tool in taking over a society, indoctrinate the children (see: Hitler youth), it might already be too late.

No comments: