Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy new years

Well it's 2010. Hard to believe ain't it. What a crazy, insane, and amazing decade the 2000's were. It holds a somewhat special place in my heart because being only 23 the 2000's are the first decade I remember from beginning (Y2K anyone?) to the end (at a friends house party semi-smashed after the fucking Gophers fucking lose to fucking Iowa State in a lame ass bowl game, yes I mark occasions by relating them to sporting events bite me). What a time to come of age in. Being a proud millenial (thats what my generation is called, geez even the spell check doesn't recognize the word, yet) I can't wait to take the world by storm (and still continue to update this blog) in the coming decade and decades to come. The thought that my generation will be in charge in about 15-20 years is amazing in one part, and really scary in another. I'll talk more about that this year. Because I really do fear my generation might not be up to the task. I will try to update the blog almost daily, or at least 5 times a week, for the next year. And try to finish my damn manuscript (thats why I took most of 2008 off from this current blog). Later peoples

No comments: