Tuesday, November 02, 2010

My Predictions...

In doing my predictions I wait until early election day. Why? Because weather affects turnout, I won't bore you with the numbers but the Weather Channel's website has an interesting breakdown
The cities of Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Little Rock and Jackson, Mississippi all could deal with lower voter turnout than usual thanks to the soggy conditions.
But other than that its a really nice day out for most of the country. Here are my national predictions

House

I am going to be bold, 85 seat gain but due to variables I want to give myself a 15 seat cushion either way 70-100 seats will be flipped in my opinion. To give you an idea where others are the RealClearPolitics average goes from 45-89 seats gained so my window it narrower and higher than RCP.

Senate

GOP pickup of 9-11 seats. I'm saying 10 so it would be a 50-50 split. We would get one current Dem in danger or Libermann to caucus with us.

Governor

Emmer by 2 points 44-42

No comments: