Sunday, March 27, 2011

Memo to UK 'anarchists'...

It has come to my recent attention that you are possibly planning to crash the wedding of Prince William and 'princess' Kate. I just have one question for you, are you fucking nuts? I don't pretend to know why the British still worship (or even tolerate) the royal family in the 21st century but I can tell you this much, if you screw with this wedding prepare for some nasty consequences. If there are some imports from the US doing this, remember there is no US constitution in the UK. If they arrest you, they can beat your ass and hold you, without pressing charges, for as long as they want. You could even, ahem, 'disappear' with some MI-6 or SAS agents dumping your body in the Atlantic and you are never heard from again. To a certain extent I couldn't blame them but if you want to make a statement fine but keep in mind, if you somehow 'succeed' there WILL be hell to pay.

No comments: