Saturday, April 09, 2005

Last post on John Paul the Great...

First off the reason I am calling him that is because I think it is inevitable that he will become a saint soon. I have not watched much of the news lately, it's sad and everything but I've had enough of death news lately. I will be watching the conclave when it starts and hopefully making 1-2 posts on a daily basis. I mean this only happens 3-4 times during a lifetime and the process is so interesting. I have also heard that John Kerry is sending lawyers to monitor the voting, need I explain anymore why this guy lost to Bush the "dumb" candidate. Kerry isn't the sharpest knife on the tree if you know what I mean (I am aware the saying is screwed up, ok?). I am betting that the next pope comes out of Africa, and if that does happen look for a complete division of the church. Things could get really ugly for Catholics in the upcoming years.

No comments: