Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Conversation I had at work last week...

I was talking to a classmate while we were working at Jerry's and somehow the conversation got headed in the way of politics (big surprise I know). I had told him that I may not agree with the other side but more to the point I would defend to the death their right to say it. I am not so sure that the other side would do the same for us or me because I'm Offfensivee... and Intolllerant... and other bullshit like that. It's funny how the other side always accuses us of being facist or intolerant when they are the ones that actually are. I mean have you ever heard of a pie being thrown at a liberal when their giving a speech at a college (it happened to Ann Coulter and David Horowitz)? No, we like letting the other side speak, the more they talk the more people realize they are idiots and mentally disabled. They try and silence us because they know deep down were right and need to be shut up before the american people actually think for themselves, because when that happens liberals will have NO POWER in this country and that is unthinkable to them. I may come toe-to-toe with these people but I'll let them speak, they won't do the same for me, I've already seen it.

No comments: