Wednesday, August 31, 2005

another friend...

someone else who agrees with me...

know that right now there have been many bloggers posting there thoughts and feelings about this storm already. I have family who luckily are in a city about 50miles outside Shreveport, I have not heard if they were flooded out by the rain, they live on a lake that likes to flood, but I am greatful from what I can find out that they missed the worst. I read today some one who sent an email to CNN that they wanted to see now other countries help us as we have helped them and I became irate. This tragedy is not in anyway shape or form a forum for politcal arguement. I personally could care less where help comes from if other countries help or not, as long as these people are helped. People have already begun to judge President Bush's reaction to this during his speech in California, again I do not care if said one sentence or fifty, as long as he is helping he is doing his job. If you are one of these bloggers who have bloged about the politics of this storm you should be ashamed of yourself, do something better with your words raise money for these folks, get the word out for help but leave the politics out of this for now, let things settle before bashing whoever, many people are dead, many more are without homes and have had their lives turned upside down do you think they care about politics...I think not. My rant is over now, my thoughts and prayers are with those in MS,AL,LA,Fl who's

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

Well said Ben.

Now what I want to see is who helps us. If the UN doesn't start whipping out some serious money, that's it, we should pull out. I fucking hate the UN.

I'm tired of helping everyone and nobody helping us.