Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Gaza pullout...

Well I can see both sides to what is going to be a nasty clash. Even though the Israelis will get 300K each to pull out and move on I can see why their staying. The biggest problem is that I don't see this as a step to peace but appeasement. See the Palestinians will not be happy with just Gaza being turned over, they won't be satisfied until all of Isreal is theirs. You can't make a deal with people who think Jews are the devil and people that blow themselves up killing innocent men, women, and children. This is a dangerous step, a slippery slope as some may call it. Hell, if I was there I would be fighting the pullout too. Before long, Isreal will cease to exist if Sharon tries to continue to appease the Palestinians, it didn't work with Chamberlin with Hitler and it won't work now. If you think this is all that Palestinian leaders will demand your a complete moron.

1 comment:

Ben said...

and all I'm saying in that post is that Israel is setting a dangerous precedent, I'm just hoping they don't continue to appease the Palestinian people.