Monday, August 15, 2005

you know what pisses me off?

Rant time again, and this one isn't political. A first I think. If you have been following the sports world you know that Terrell Owens is acting like a complete spoiled baby jackass ever since the super bowl. His agent Drew Rosenhaus is complete scum in my book. First a little background, see 2 offseasons ago TO (as I will call him for the rest of this post) demanded to be traded because he didn't like SF and called his QB a fag. So Baltimore picked him up and he refused to play for them, they were forced to trade him to Philly for a 3rd round pick, probably the most lopsided trade in NFL history. Anyway so he signs a 7 year $100 million contract with the Eagles. He then goes on to break his leg in week 7 and doesn't return until the Super Bowl. He then had an amazing game and would have been MVP if the Eagles had won the game. So then since he thinks he's hot shit and is only scheduled to make $3 million next year (I know, it's sad saying only and $3 million in the same sentence but eh...) so him and his agent want a new contract even though he signed it just the previous year. Since then he has become the biggest fucking crybaby I have ever seen in sports (which is REALLY saying something). "I want more money, I'm going to hold out, the coach can't tell me to shut up because I'm special" you know basic prima donna athlete bullshit that this society has become all too accustomed with because of spoiled athletes. And I, sadly, am guilty because I love sports, I can't help it. But I do usually like college sports more than pro sports, they still play for the love of the game. Anyway, back to TO. Last week him and his coach, Andy Reid basically got into a 3rd grade argument of "shut up" "no you shut up" with a few profanities mixed in there so he sent TO home for a week because he wasn't working with the team and had an "injured" groin and was just basically being a cancer to the team out there. And people still like this guy more than Randy Moss. Someday I will do a post on why Randy is a great guy and probably one of the most misunderstood athletes of all-time. And I will do an update of the TO situation when/if he comes back to training camp this Wednesday. In the meantime I hope he gets a career-ending injury but I won't wish death on him, yet... Go fuck yourself and die twice TO, you spoiled little shit.

2 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

I usually wouldn't wish harm on anyone, but Drew Rosenhaus and T.O. are exceptions. I'd love to see them get devoured by zombies. The thing is, I'd tie both of them up and the zombies will be on a chain so they could just barely touch them but can't bite. I'd torture them both with this mental torture for hours until both Drew and T.O. break and admit they're scum. Only then will I let the zombies finish the job.

Ben said...

yay, we agree on this