Tuesday, August 30, 2005

my crazy day...

wow today was nuts, I had 3 classes and had a great time in all of them. And I did try and check in on how messed up the Southeast is. In two of them I did something as radical as offer a conservative opinion (by the way they treated me they weren't too used to or comfterable with that, don't worry that won't deter me) on a few topics and they attempted to yell me down but I just yelled louder. Oh well, looks like this is what I have to do with for 4 more years, it will be worth it though, it'll keep me sharp. Who knows maybe this could help me become a talk show host, but I digress. Anyway after that I went to the Minnesota State Fair (aka: The Great Minnesota Get Together) with some friends from CC but we met up at the end because they weren't interested in the stuff I was. In the two and a half hours I was there I got my Right Turns copy signed by Michael Medved (yes, the talk show host. Cool guy), saw the KFAN booth, watched the WCCO 6pm broadcast and got on TV a few times :) then I went to the 93X (local hard rock station) broadcast area, and I finished it off with talking to the Independence Party of Minnesota and how I will support their candidate for govenor (I hate Pawlenty with a passion now) and talked Twins and Gophers with a few fairgoers. Not to brag or anything but how many 19 year old males are able to do such diverse activities in such a short amount of time? Anyway, I finished the day off by going to a friends house and watching the Twins win, yay. Now I am back and trying to get my katrina blog going, don't worry it's sole purpose is to help the victims of the worst natural disaster in US history, if politics are involved at all it will be at an absolute minimum level. Wow what a 15-16 hour strech of my life. I will be ranting in a few...

No comments: