Wednesday, August 31, 2005

You know what pisses me off...

RANT TIME!!!! Ok this one is very topical.

Tell me why do we give foreign aid to other nations? No, seriously why do we? I mean hours after he tsunami hit Indonesia, Bush came out and pledged aid, and yet the mentally disabled left was yelling for more, we weren't generous enough. Now, tell me in the 48 hours since Katrina hit has there been a peep from the international community about helping us?????!!!!! I mean the rest of the world is a bunch of ungrateful jerk-offs, I don't care what they think anymore (not that I really did in the first place). Were suffering the worst natural disaster in our history and the international community (and don't forget the UN) is basically giving us the finger. Now they have a right to do this, but I say the next time that a big disaster hits somewhere in the world besides the US we should say, were not giving you one damn dime. You didn't help us after Katrina so why should we help you now. The world (like the left) expects handouts without ever having to repay them (see: forgiving debt in Africa). If we are stupid enough to give federal aid to a country/area the next time a big disaster hits, we not only should cease to exist as a country but probably will. You don't think the rest of the world is just basically saying, "Ha, stupid Americans, they deserve this, God is punishing them for their wrongdoings (or in the Middle East it would be the Great Satan is getting what it deserves). I hope they have massive loss of life, that will teach them. But the next time we suffer we expect them to go beyond their means to help US." The US should ONLY be working in it's own SELF INTEREST. Read the damn Constitution or Bill of Rights sometimes. Unless radical judges have changed things I don't think that there is anything in there that says we have to give foreign aid! Holy crap, the world's silence is so (*&^%$# deafening. As Randy Newman said in one of the best songs of all-time, "They all hate us anyway so why not drop the big one now?" Screw the world the U.S. rules. Even if we are too generous sometimes; by the way that's why I started that blog, we need to donate as much as we can to make up for lack of foreign aid.

3 comments:

Ol' BC said...

You're preaching to the choir, Ben.
We give way way way too much around the world. The recipients have nothing good to say about us no matter which party spends it abroad. I'm with you, cut 'em off and leave them to let their economies grow.

Kiley said...

I am SO FAR LEFT you'd kill me, but please realize that there are many of us out there who agree with your thoughts on this issue 1000%. I oculdn't have expressed myself better, you captured it all with this post! :-)

The Zombieslayer said...

Yes! Finally someone has the balls to say it.