Wednesday, August 31, 2005

does the left have no low?

Jesus, everytime I say the left in this country has hit rock-bottom they somehow manage to sink even lower. Going around BlogClicker and BlogExplosion last night I saw people that were ripping Bush, one even went as far to compare it to 9/11 (implying that Bush created 9/11 and Katrina, talk about mentally disabled), others had a picture outside the White House asking Bush if he was still enjoying his vacation. Unfortunately for Bush there is no pleasing these losers, see if he had left Crawford immeaditely the left would criticize him for trying to capitalize on the hurricane (believe me they would), he stayed down there to make things look "normal". Don't fool yourselves they would still be ripping him no matter what he did. Anyone try to convert me to this line of "reasoning" (or more accurately insanity)? Good luck with that. So it was a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation for Bush. I mean can't these people put down their partisan bickering for 2 weeks to help out the victims? The only reason I'm commenting on this is because they started it. Outside of this I'm burying the hatchet with dems for a couple weeks. Heck, I might even ask for help from the college democrats. This issue isn't about politics, but liberals don't seem to be able to get that through their mentally disabled minds. Also, NEVER say that the left has hit rock bottom as I've learned. They always somehow manage to go lower, even if that doesn't seem possible at the time, trust me I've watched them.

No comments: