Tuesday, August 30, 2005

So funny, and so true...

ZS linked me to this, I laughed, then thought hard because it's kinda scarily accurate. Thanks dude!

On The Front Lines
insurgent#1: I don't have the heart for this anymore. This isn't working, we're spinning our wheels for no reason, all is lost. I'm going to quit.

insurgent#2: If you quit now you'll dissapoint all your loyal fans.

insurgent#1: What fans? We've been killing our own civilians. The regular Iraqis hate us.

insurgent #2: I'm not talking about the Iraqis. I'm talking about the Americans.

insurgent #1: The Americans??

insurgent #2: We have many fans on the American left. Militarily we have had our asses handed to us. Our conventional war machine has been dismantled, our dictator has been taken down, and our government has been replaced all with a minimum of American losses. George Bush has proven to a be a formidible foe and the American military is mighty. But all the while our fans on the American left have championed our cause, they have disparaged every American victory and exaggerated every one of ours. They call their President a n00b and they tell their administration they are p@wn3d. All because the candidate they preferred was not elected President. They would rather lose the war than to see George Bush succeed.

insurgent #1: (stunned silence) . . . . . .They want to lose?? Are they fucking RETARDS??

insurgent #2: Yes (nodding solemnly), they are.

insurgent #1: How do you know these things?

insurgent #2: I've seen their websites.

insurgent #1: This is inexplicable

insurgent #2: Not quite. Remember how the Qur'an says that in the battle of Badr Allah sent down angels to assist the Muslims and they were victorious over an overwhelming force? Well it seems this time that Allah has sent down not Angels but Shayateen (Devils). Only He's sent them to the other side.

insurgent #1: OMFG! Unbelievable

insurgent #2: Yes, the greatest military machine the world has ever known is going to fail and it's going to be because of our cheerleaders. A nagging wife can destroy even the will of a champion.

insurgent #1: This news gladdens my heart and strengthens my resolve. Give my regards to our American fans. I'm going to kill some Americans!


The link is in the comment section of my last post.

No comments: