Monday, August 29, 2005

very good news for me :)

Women Prefer Strong Republican Men
Rush ^ | 3-8-05

Posted on 03/08/2005 4:06:19 PM PST by hope

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

Folks, it looks like something finally has happened that might get Bill Clinton to switch parties after this next round of heart surgery that he has. Did you see this little blurb from the editor of Playgirl magazine? Her name is Michele Zip. You didn't see this, Mr. Snerdley? (Laughing.) No, Dawn, you didn't find this, did you? I wondered how this ended up in the stack. Listen to this. "When it comes to sex and politics, Democrats are the more liberal, right? Not so fast. Playgirl editor-in-chief Michele Zipp explores 'down and dirty' politics and examines sexuality on both sides of the aisle. In the process she comes to a realization about herself and reveals for the first time she’s now a Republican."

Now, just stick with me on this, folks. She says, among other things, "The Democrats of the Sixties were all about making love and not war while a war-loving Republican is a man who would fight, bleed, sacrifice, and die for his country. Could you imagine what that very same man would do for his wife in the bedroom? Siding with the GOP when you live in the bluest state around is almost like wearing a Boston Red Sox jersey at a New York Yankees’ home game. I cannot tell you how many times a person assumed I voted for John Kerry in 2004. Most of the time, I don’t have the heart to tell them, or the energy to discuss my reasons for going red this election year. But this is PLAYGIRL magazine so it’s about time I was the one who bared what’s underneath. Those on the right are presumed to be all about power and greed -- two really sexy traits in the bedroom. They want it, they want it now, and they’ll do anything to get it. And I’m not talking about some pansy-assed victory, I’m talking about full on jackpot, satisfaction for all."

So when Clinton gets hold of this, this is the one thing that could make him switch parties. If you ask me, folks -- and I'm a noted expert in this -- it's something everybody's known for years. Women crave men who are willing to fight for their country and fight for what they believe in. How could a member, for example, of the media who produces adult entertainment for women possibly side with conservatives from the red states? How could this woman? She's in the adult entertainment business, she's in the media, how could she side with conservatives? Simple, she says, and spells it out. "Those on the right are presumed to be all about power and greed, two really sexy traits in the bedroom."

So single women, lets not forget this, we got this from the last election, single women tend to vote for Democrats. Now, apparently, according to what I've just read here by Michele Zip this is because they're inexperienced in and out of the bedroom, single women are, and so they don't really know with whom they are dealing. Married women vote Republican. Do they know something that single women don't? When you look at Maureen Dowd and what she writes when she talks about her loneliness and her woe-is-me stuff, when it comes to relationships, it's clear. And you look at the guys that she's been dating, and they are not the horses that Michele Zip points out. So now the Democrats, folks, have another thing to worry about. First they found out the way they used the language is all fouled up. They're all taking crash courses on how to lie better about their positions from that guy out in Berkeley, George Lackoff, rhymes with. Now they need to go out and lie to women to get in better positions, if you take my meaning. Democrats not only need to lie to get elected, they've got to come across as something they're not in the bedroom now in order to really -- what a story. What an absolute story and something I've known all along.

You know, I've been so amazed over the years when feminists have told us that the model of the real man is Alan Alda or Michael Kinsley, and I'm saying, "No, that's not true." It may well be in the feminist circles where you can boss these guys around. They have them on a leash basically, but that's not the country. That's inside the Beltway, and the New York, Boston, liberal corridor. But you get out there in the red states where men are men and women are women, and you find out with whom women have the best time. It's conservative Republicans. And this last line, you just have to love this. "The Democrats of the sixties were all about making love and not war, while a war-loving Republican is a man who would fight, bleed, sacrifice, and die for his country. Could you imagine what that very same man would do for his wife in the bedroom?" This from the editor of Playgirl, Michele Zip.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jane in Gambrills, Maryland. You're next on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Hi, Rush, how you doing?

RUSH: Couldn't be better, thank you.

CALLER: I tuned in kind of late but I was listening to what you were talking about with that Michele Zip article and I wanted to tell you, I have always thought Dick Cheney was the sexiest man alive, and it's because of his power and his confidence, and just he makes me feel safe and secure. I am married, incidentally. I do vote Republican but I just had to call and tell you how much I agree with what you're talking about.

RUSH: Well, thank you, appreciate that, always liked being echoed and supported by people. I knew that I was right. I mean don't misunderstand but I'm happy to hear it from you. She thinks Cheney is one of the sexiest men alive, the left is now, "What about Warren Beatty? What about Richard Dreyfuss?" They're out there shouting, they can't believe this. I just want to warn you out there, Jane, they're going to think you're an absolute nut and wacko. That's going to be their reaction to it. But I mean this babe from Playgirl magazine has laid it out. It's real simple. It all totally makes sense now. Now we know why single women vote Democrat and why married women vote Republican. All the political analysis that went into this and trying to explain it, just go to the bedroom, folks, and that's where the answer lies.


WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO