Sunday, August 21, 2005

this is it...

my last few hours of freedom until may 9th, 2006. Oh well, now most of my posts will be done at the NCC library, that is if they don't block my site (which funny my last school did). A lot of posts will be dedicated to stupid things that my teachers and classmates will surely say. I will be documenting all of them for reasons I cannot discuss for 4+ years (ZS, remember our conversation a few weeks ago?). I will stay up to date on current events and politcs on this blog but I will do the occasional rant, sports post (or rant), cd review, or videogame review. Later all.

5 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

You'll enjoy college. I had a blast. You might even meet your future wife there.

tshsmom said...

OK, don't laugh, but where the hell is NCC?

Ben said...

Bloomington

tshsmom said...

Thanks! Now tell me what N stands for. I'm assuming CC is community college. If so I think this is where some friends of mine went. Great school!

Ben said...

yep, I'm posting from the lab right now.