Thursday, September 01, 2005

why I'm doing this...

Believe me my intentions are good, and here's why, the answer may stun you. I do not trust state, federal, and local governments when it comes to this. I mean why should I? For Christ's sakes people look at what they have "accomplished". You don't see any donate to the government buttons on the net. I trust the Red Cross, Salvation Army, Feed the children, etc 1,000,000 fold more than I do our inept government. Heck I know this may sound crazy to some of you but I think that we should rise up and overthrow the government. In reality could they stop us? 1,000,000 troops vs. 300,000,000 pissed off americans? Also, a little fact no one is talking about, look on tv. How many white people have you seen over the past 72 hours compared to black people? Also, why are conservatives and liberals ripping the looters? Espically the ones that are stealing food to feed themselves that would rot eventually anyway. Over the next 3-4 weeks I will be doing this anytime I have some free time (as a side note I have 2 other blogs that I will link up here to my site soon). I have spent more time setting up blogs and linking them to charities than watching news. It's just too damn depressing, I'd rather be active in helping them than just watching the devestation. I hope a lot of people feel the same way I do, because these victims need all the help from private charities that they can get. DC isn't doing a whole damn lot, both sides, I will not excuse Republicans in this either. Screw them all.

No comments: