Thursday, October 06, 2005

Miers...

Well I haven't entirealy retracted my statement but it looks like Bush may have been right. I am still waiting for the confirmation hearings before I make my final decision on weather or not I like her. And the gang of 14 (the people who stopped the nuclear option last May) sees nothing wrong with her, which may be good or bad depending on where you fall in the political spectrum. I still would have perferred Janice Rogers Brown but who is to say that there couldn't be another SCOTUS pick before Bush leaves in Jan. 2009? On a different note GO ANGELS, they played a hell of a game last night.

1 comment:

The Zombieslayer said...

She has no judicial history to judge her. I'll need to see a lot of testimony before I'll like her.

By the way, I have rum in my word verification. Maybe it's a good sign. :)