Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm back...

and now I have to establish a reading base again. I'll capsulate my opinions about the hot button issues that have been striking the headlines lately.

The stripper who is accusing those Duke lacrosse players of rape is scum, no DNA no conviction.

The DA is just trying to win points with the locals, that's the only reason he indicted them.

Gas is way too fucking high (Oil hit $75 a barrel today), for God sakes lets get going on alternative energy options, were all talk on that.

My Republicans are screwing up again and again and again, it's enough to make one go insane. My only comfort is that the dems are even more screwed up.

I'm going to a SD41 convention tommorow bright and early, maybe I can help them change some policies.

3 comments:

Ben said...

not sure yet Will, I hope to make it down.

The Zombieslayer said...

My Republicans are screwing up again and again and again, it's enough to make one go insane. My only comfort is that the dems are even more screwed up.

This is really sad. It's like having the choice of being punched in the stomach or kicked in the ding ding. I'm really pissed off at the Republicans right now. They have a chance to get something done and they're blowing it big time.

The illegal immigration problem is my biggest concern right now, even bigger than guns. It's because I have to deal with it daily here.

By the way, welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Republicans.Who told you so. First your right the Dems are no better. Next....Global warming and the enviorment is real. Your president appointed as the head of the EPA, a former exec. from a failed oil co. Immigration can easiliy be solved but big business influence on politicians,especially those in charge now will not solve it. Did you forget about Iraq? That should be your major concern. Is it ironic that our current president and family are in the oil business? How 'bout Chenney, he made 9 million last year and did not pay tax. Duke.......I want those guys to be innocent, and agree with the dna assessment, but something is not right there. What if they used condoms.what about that email that Jerk-off sent. What if it was a broom! The DA is a sleaze, but some of it may be legit. Tom Delay!!! Jack Abramoff...We all want alternative fuel....but you know who owns all the patents..... yes the oil co.'s........Now you Republican conservites out there........for once own up to your support. Admit he is the WORST president we ever had. Don't blame the Dem's. You own the White House, the Senate, and the House. The terrorists, this and the terrorists that.......You guys should be disgusted. The GOP that was suppose to be, is not even close to what its founder had intended. Rumsfield must go, Karl Rove.....I pray he gets indicited.......it will be worth it to me to see that FUCKER squirm like the worm he is.