Friday, January 06, 2006

movie review

Also, congrats to Texas and I wish PM Ariel Sharon a full recovery.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe was an amazingly done movie. It told a good basic good vs. evil story in 2 hours flat. It did have some connections to the Bible but they were very loose, the special effects were amazing and the fight sequence at the end was very well done. I would give it a 9/10 and I think that it should get some consideration for best picture but since it's a "kiddy" movie it won't.

8 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

I absolutely loved it. I did a review a few weeks ago on it.

As for UT, yes! One of my brothers went there and I'm sure he's really happy to see his team beat the University of Spoiled Children.

Anonymous said...

Vince is a stud, going to see Munich today, Go GIANTS....Anyone can win this year, (well, maybe not the Vikings, they are enjoying thier cruise,)

Anonymous said...

Tom DeLay will hopefuuly get his, along with Ken Lay. They need to blow up this system, and start anew!

The Zombieslayer said...

Uncle Tom - You a Giants fan? You should read L.T.'s autobiography. Has some interesting stories.

Anonymous said...

LT's Living on the Edge, I read it years ago, he was and is something. Makes you wonder how these guys can perform much less exist in thier own worlds. To bad his ex-team didn't show up on Sun. That was a embarassment,

The Zombieslayer said...

Uncle Tom - Yeah, being shut out in the regular season is one thing.

Loved LT. He was so fun to watch.

The Zombieslayer said...

Ben - Seahawks or Steelers?

Anonymous said...

Oh Benny boy, it's so nice to see you back in action after so long. I missed reading the endless supply of bullshit you seem to be able to pump out. Congratulations on still not being able to write your own pieces, I'm glad there is still someone to take ready made ideas from.