Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I have had it with Bush...

I defend and defend this guy but I can't defends no more (props to anyone who got the vague Popeye refrence). But seriously this is the final straw. I am burning my RNC card tomorrow and while I am a republican in the sense that I vote for them I am done with them as a party. Here is the story as a quote from the article which can be found here
Jose Medellin confessed in 1993 to participating in the rape and murder of two Houston teenagers. Jennifer Ertman and Elizabeth Pena were sodomized and strangled with their shoe laces. Medellin bragged about keeping one girl's Mickey Mouse watch as a souvenir of the crime.
Ok here's the kicker, the Hauge a.k.a. World Court, a.k.a the New World Order thoght that Medellin wasn't informed to his right to contact the Mexican Consulate and viewd it as a violation of the Vienna treaty established in 1963 saying those fucking losers in Hauge have the final say and not the national court system of the country.
Now I know your probably saying, Ben this is horrible and disgusting, this can't get any worse can it? Oh it can my friend, it can. Get this THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS SIDING WITH THAT LITTLE CHILD RAPIST AND MURDERER MEDELLIN SAYING THE CONVICTION SHOULD BE OVERTURNED OR LESSENED. Let me repeat that, THE PRESIDENT IS NOT ALLYING WITH THE STATE HE WAS GOVERNOR OF FOR 4 YEARS HE IS SIDING WITH A CONFESSED AND CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST AND MURDERER. I need to bring this up with some people, this needs to be more publicized and I think that this could be an impeachable offense, Bush has NO RIGHTS to tell what the Judicial Branch can and can't do.
Thought's anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Eugene Gershin. I'd like to welcome you to Obadiah Shoher's blog, Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective on the Middle East Conflict.

Obadiah is a pen name of a politician. He writes extremely controversial articles about Israel, the Middle East politics, and terrorism.

Obadiah advocates political rationalism instead of moralizing. He is economic liberal and political conservative.

Google refused advertising our site and Amazon deleted reviews of Obadiah's book. Nevertheless, Obadiah’s is the largest Jewish personal blog, read by more than 100,000 people monthly. 210,000 people from 81 countries downloaded Obadiah’s book. The blog was voted the best overall in People’s Choice: Jewish and Israeli blogs Awards, received Webby Honoree and other awards.

Please help us spread Obadiah's message, and mention the blog in one of your posts, or link to us. We would greatly appreciate your comments at www.samsonblinded.org/blog



Best wishes,

Eugene Gershin

Jewrusalem.net – Israeli Uncensored News

tshsmom said...

Time to update, Ben!