Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun/funny stuff....

New item I have thought up, I will show random funny pics/op-ed cartoons once to twice a week (depending on how freaking depressing current events are). Everyone needs laughter in their life and to quote Lewis Black, "The muslim crazies have snapped, they have no sense of humor." I still say on top of bombs we need to drop a bunch of George Carlin/Dennis Leary/Dennis Miller jokes and playboys on them too. I bet it would help, anyway onto the pics...





















Don't worry more to come, oh and if your offended by any of the pictures above you don't have a sense of humor, either that or your a liberal.

1 comment:

tshsmom said...

LMAO!
I NEED one of those Good-Cheap-Fast signs for work. ;)
You're right, humor is the only thing that saves me some days.