Thursday, February 07, 2008

McCain has it locked up...

About an hour ago during my bowling class (yea I know) I heard that Romney was going to drop out. I wouldn't believe it until I heard it from him. So I am estatic right now because my second choice (Guliani was my original pick) is going to be the nominee of the Republican party. And the convention is right over in St. Paul so I will be there in one capacity or another (hopefully a delegate, more likely as a volunteer). Right now I am starting a little odds system that I am making up for who John McCain will nominate as his VP running mate. If I forgot anyone credible (Ron Paul supporters please, please understand he has no chance in hell) please let me know and I will reflect that in my next odds post. I will probably do it weekly. I am going to a townhall meeting tonight and I will post about it later tonight.

Mike Huckabee 3:2
Tim Pawlenty 4:1
Mitt Romney 20:1
Rudy Guliani 50:1
Joe Liberman 100:1

1 comment:

tshsmom said...

If we have to be stuck with McCain as president, I'd be ecstatic to send Pawlenty off to be his running mate.

MN would be a lot better off without him!