Monday, February 16, 2009

Review: Idocracy...

I saw the movie last night and I have to say I was kind of dissapointed after the review on IMDB that talked it up a lot. That being said it is a disturbing look into a possible future and my favorite part was when Terry Crews (Dad from Everybody Hates Chris) gets up as president of the US in front of the House of Representin' (yes you read that right) and gives a speech about how Not Sure (Luke Wilson) will save them. It is a scary look into our future, I give it a 6.5/10. While good it could have been much better given Mike Judge's history. If you do see it, try and rent it from Netflixx or something, it is crude but seeing it edited doesn't really do it justice. It's almost as creepy as this next story I'm going to post about.

No comments: